Mobile home fire in Lexington County displaces 8

Lexington County Fire Services responded to a residence in the 100 Block of Greenfields Road to a single wide mobile home fire. The Sunday morning fire was limited to a room and its contents, but the fire displaced five adults and three children. There were no injuries reported. A preliminary investigation indicated the fire started due to electrical issues related to a space heater.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *